Topics for discussion will include:
* How will the current economic crisis effect the development of new musicals? Will there be downsizing?
* Are there creative new ways of shepherding new shows into commercial production?
* Are producers heading into a period of excessive development? How much development is too much?
* What long-term goals should producers have while living through this cycle?
* What industry objectives could be achieved while business is slow?
* And what other ways can productions stay on track as opposed to attempting to head straight to New York City?
Tuesday Nov 18, 2008 at 7:30 PM.
Theater: Players Theatre
Address: 115 MacDougal Street
New York, NY
|Cost:$12; Free for TRU Members or Call: TRU at 212-714-7628|