| Open: 12/22/12 Close: 12/30/12
EndTimes Productions invites you to the 6th Annual NAKED HOLIDAYS. Performances of this flesh-filled evening of non-traditional holiday mischief and merriment run November 30 - December 30 at the Times Square Arts Center (300 West 43rd Street, 4th fl., at 8th Avenue).
NAKED HOLIDAYS is a darkly comic Yuletide bacchanalia of theater and burlesque. This boisterous holiday extravaganza puts a bawdy spin on some of our best-loved winter traditions. Highlights include:
• Weredeer: A man who's been bitten by a Weredeer is doomed to become one on Christmas Eve.
• How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Holidays: The War on Christmas is here and the FOX newsroom is the final holdout against the anti-Christmas forces.
• The Worst Jews In the World: A Christmas-loving Jewish couple is convinced that they're the world's worst Jews. But history proves them wrong.
• Dad Came Out This Christmas: A father makes the Yuletides gay.
• The Big Toy Chest: Six sexy, wayward elves are imprisoned by a sadistic warden. What will they do to break out of The Big Toy Chest?
• The Naked People Play: the traditional full-monty Naked Holidays closer.